9 Days Bhutan Vacation Packages
Bhutan, the DrukYul, is the little Buddhist Kingdom, covered up in the folds of the incomparable Himalayas and tucked between two major countries, India and China. It is an exciting place that is known for unblemished woodland and sceneries. In 9 day Bhutan vacation you can explore both rural and urban areas in depth.
Service Includes during Bhutan Tour
- Bhutan Visa (USD 40) arrangement service.
- Government royalty (USD 65) and all the taxes.
- Accommodations in 3 Star hotels.
- Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water throughout the journey.
Excludes in the package during Bhutan Tour
- Flight fares.
- Personal expenses.
- FIT Surcharge for one (USD 40 per person/night) and two persons (USD 30 per person/night).
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Single room supplement charge USD 30 per room per night.
- Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost.
- Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
Bhutan Visa processing
- Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company. Scaned copy of your passport has to be send to us. Processing Bhutan visa will take upto 7 days at the max.
- your passport must be valid for more than 6 months at the time of arrival in Bhutan
Note: There are regular flights from Kathmandu, Bangkok and Delhi to Bhutan.
Please check Drukair Flight Schedule 2019.
Bhutan’s novel culture and conventions started from Buddhism. For the Bhutanese individuals, Buddhism isn’t only a religion, yet a philosophical practice characteristic instilled in their day to day lives. The way to deal with improvement depends on the logic of Gross National Happiness. This visit is a prelude to everything that is Bhutan and gives a review to the social extravaganza of Bhutan.