Bhutan Itinerary 8 Days
This Bhutan tour itinerary will provide an opportunity to visit some ranch houses and associate with the locals and encounter provincial life.
Service Includes during Bhutan Tour
- Bhutan Visa (USD 40) arrangement service.
- Government royalty fee (USD 65) and all the taxes.
- Accommodations in 3 Star hotels.
- Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water throughout the trip.
Excludes in the package during Bhutan Tour
- Flight fares.
- Personal expenses.
- FIT Surcharge for one (USD 40 per person/night) and two persons (USD 30 per person/night).
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Single room supplement charge USD 30 per room per night.
- Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost.
- Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
Bhutan Visa processing
- Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company. Scaned copy of your passport has to be send to us. Processing Bhutan visa will take upto 7 days at the max.
- your passport must be valid for more than 6 months at the time of arrival in Bhutan
Note: There are regular flights from Kathmandu, Bangkok and Delhi to Bhutan.
Please check Drukair Flight Schedule 2019.
Small and hidden in the mighty Himalayas for eons at large, but prophesied in the 8th century to be reproduced to the world again as a gem, by the great Buddhist masters of that time to become the only surviving Mahayana Buddhist country in the entire world. It has been unscathed by invasions and incursions of any kind in its entire history because of its intense remoteness. Funnily enough, the same remoteness is slowly becoming a master showpiece of the country in the entire tourism world platform today.
You may also like:
- Snowman Trek 28 Days (Worlds top 10 toughest trek)
- 7 Days hiking in Bhutan
- How to get to Bhutan from Singapore
- 8 Travel Tips To Note before planning a trip to Bhutan
- Bhutan travel experience with Bhutan travel Gate
- Places to Visit in Bhutan.
- What to know before you plan a trip to Bhutan.
- Bhutan tourism policy 2019.
- Where and what do you aspect from Bhutan?
- How much do you need to pay for your Bhutan tour?