- Paro – Thimphu.
- Thimphu local sightseeing.
- Thimphu – Phobjikha/Gangtey.
- Phobjikha/Gangtey – Bumthang.
- Explore Bumthang Valley.
- Bumthang – Punakha.
- Excursion in and around Punakha.
- Punakha – Paro.
- Excursion to Tiger’s nest monastery.
- Depart Paro.
Bhutan Itinerary 10 days Tour Cost Includes:
- Bhutan Visa (USD 40) arrangement service.
- Government royalty (USD 65) and all the taxes.
- Accommodations in 3 Star hotels.
- Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water throughout the journey.
Bhutan Itinerary 10 days Tour Cost Excludes:
- Flight fares.
- Personal expenses.
- FIT Surcharge for one (USD 40 per person/night) and two persons (USD 30 per person/night).
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Single room supplement charge USD 30 per room per night.
- Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost.
- Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
Bhutan Visa processing:
- Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company. Scaned copy of your passport has to be send to us. Processing Bhutan visa will take upto 7 days at the max.
- your passport must be valid for more than 6 months at the time of arrival in Bhutan
Note: There are regular flights from Kathmandu, Bangkok and Delhi to Bhutan.
Please check Drukair Flight Schedule 2019.
Bhutan otherwise called the “land of the thunder dragon” is situated amidst India and China.
Come appreciate untainted normal and social excellence of Bhutan.
When is the best time to visit Bhutan?
The door to travel to Bhutan is always open, no matter in which season tourists decide to visit the country. It is in the hands of tourists to choose the best season that suits their interests. Bhutan experiences different varied climate over a year. It is because of the influence by the Indian monsoons that brings rainfall in Bhutan. The monsoon season starts from June till September with heavy rains and is hottest in the southern regions.
Autumn begins from October and ends in November, usually sunny with snow in higher elevations. Late November till the starting of March is winter, which is a dry season. The best time to plan for Bhutan Itinerary 10 days will be spring season which starts from March to May. In this season flowers blossoms with clear sky and makes it suitable for trekking, hiking and travelling.
How much does it cost to travel to Bhutan?
All tourists visiting Bhutan in the month of March, April, September, October and November must pay US $250 per person per day .Only the tourists from neighboring countries have to pay US $150 per person per day. If you are a solo traveler lover then you have to pay extra of $40 bringing total of $290. In the month of January, February, June, July, August and December the cost of tariff is $200 per person per day.