17 Days Bhutan Trip Itinerary overview:
|1||Land Paro – Sightseeing||2000 m|
|2||Excursion to Tiger’s Nest||3120 m|
|3||Excursion to Chelela Pass||4000 m|
|4||Paro – Thimphu||2334 m|
|5||Thimphu Sightseeing||2334 m|
|6||Thimphu – Punakha||1242 m|
|7||Excursion in and around Punakha||1242 m|
|8||Punakha – Phobjikha/Gangtey||3000 m|
|9||Phobjikha/Gangtey – Trongsa||2200 m|
|10||Trongsa – Bumthang||2800 m|
|11||Bumthang local sightseeing||2800 m|
|12||Bumthang – Mongar||1600 m|
|13||Day excursion to Lhuentse||1700 m|
|14||Mongar – Trashigang||1500 m|
|15||Day excursion to Trashiyangtse||1550 m|
|16||Trashigang – Samdrup jongkhar||450 m|
|17||Samdrup Jongkhar – Guwahati||250 m|
Service Includes during Bhutan Tour:
- Bhutan Visa (USD 40) arrangement service.
- Government royalty (USD 65) and all the taxes.
- Accommodations in 3 Star hotels.
- Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water throughout the journey.
Excludes in the package during Bhutan Tour:
- Flight fares.
- Personal expenses.
- FIT Surcharge for one (USD 40 per person/night) and two persons (USD 30 per person/night).
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Single room supplement charge USD 30 per room per night.
- Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost.
- Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
Bhutan Visa processing:
- Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company. Scaned copy of your passport has to be send to us. Processing Bhutan visa will take upto 7 days at the max.
- your passport must be valid for more than 6 months at the time of arrival in Bhutan
Note: There are regular flights from Kathmandu, Bangkok and Delhi to Bhutan.
Please check Drukair Flight Schedule 2019.
Paro, Thimphu and Punakha in western Bhutan, because of the nearness of the Paro Airfield the most visited regions in the nation. As you cross the high mountains and navigate through Trongsa and Bumthang and advance into the remote eastern Bhutan towns of Mongar, Tashigang and Trashiyangtse, you will encounter significant changes in the vegetation, Mountain View, culture, and the dialects; what stays unaltered is the cordiality of the general population! As you enter eastern Bhutan, you will feel that you are reclaimed in time as you witness everything here so unadulterated, and normal. This unpredictable embroidered artwork of undertakings offers a rich affair of the last Himalayan kingdom.