Sketch Itinerary for 13 Days Holiday to Bhutan:
|1||Land Paro – Sightseeing||2000 m|
|2||Excursion to Tiger’s Nest||3120 m|
|3||Excursion to Chelela Pass||4000 m|
|4||Fly to Bumthang by domestic flight||2800 m|
|5||Bumthang local sightseeing||2800 m|
|6||Short hike and drive to Trongsa||2200 m|
|7||Trongsa – Phobjikha||3000 m|
|8||Phobjikha – Punakha||1242 m|
|9||Excursion in and around Punakha||1242 m|
|10||Punakha – Thimphu||2334 m|
|11||Thimphu sightseeing||2334 m|
|12||Excursion to Tango Cheri Monastery||2334|
|13||Depart from Paro||2200 m|
Your Vacation to Bhutan tour covers western and focal Bhutan. The religious heartland and a standout amongst the most wonderful valleys in Bhutan. Regardless of whether you need to explore Bhutan’s remarkable culture and customs, or astonishing expressions or wonderful materials or diverse tongues and convictions or Buddhist religion and journey locales or rustic existence of medieval age or flawless condition, this excursion gives you a ton of chances to find every one of the parts of various individual enthusiasms for one.
Service Includes during Bhutan Tour:
- Bhutan Visa (USD 40) arrangement service.
- Government royalty (USD 65) and all the taxes.
- Accommodations in 3 Star hotels.
- Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water throughout the journey.
Excludes in the package during Bhutan Tour:
- Flight fares.
- Personal expenses.
- FIT Surcharge for one (USD 40 per person/night) and two persons (USD 30 per person/night).
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Single room supplement charge USD 30 per room per night.
- Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost.
- Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
Bhutan Visa processing:
- Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company. Scaned copy of your passport has to be send to us. Processing Bhutan visa will take upto 7 days at the max.
- your passport must be valid for more than 6 months at the time of arrival in Bhutan
Note: There are regular flights from Kathmandu, Bangkok and Delhi to Bhutan.
Please check Drukair Flight Schedule 2019.
- Bhutan Itinerary 7 Days.
- Places to Visit in Bhutan.
- What to know before you plan a trip to Bhutan.
- Bhutan tourism policy 2019.
- Where and what do you aspect from Bhutan?
- How much do you need to pay for your Bhutan tour?
- How can United Nation citizen travel to Bhutan?
- Bhutan travel experience:- Testimonial
- vacation packages
- cheap travel packages
- travel packages
- travel agency
- travel package deals
- travel agent