Sample 17 Days Trek in Bhutan Itinerary.
|1||Arrive Paro and Local Sightseeing||2000 m|
|2||Hike to tiger nest monastery||3120 m|
|3||Gunitsawa Village – Sharna Zampa||2850 m|
|4||Sharna Zampa – Thangthangkha||3610 m|
|5||Thangthangkha – Jangothang||4080 m|
|6||Rest day at Jangothang||4080 m|
|7||Jangothang – Lingshi||4010 m|
|8||Lingshi – Chebisa||3880 m|
|9||Chebisa – Shomuthang||4220 m|
|10||Shomuthang – Robluthang||4160 m|
|11||Robluthang – Limithang||4140 m|
|12||Limithang – Laya||3840 m|
|13||Laya – Koina||3050 m|
|14||Koina – Gasa||2240 m|
|15||Trek Ends – Drive to Punakha||1242 m|
|16||Punakha – Thimphu||3970 m|
|17||Depart from Paro||2200 m|
Bhutan Trek Cost Includes:
- US$ 40 per person (Single entry visa fee).
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel.
- Daily US$ 65 Per pax / Night Government royalty and all the tax.
- All meals (break, lunch & dinner).
- Full time English speaking guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Gov surcharge USD 30 per person / night for the FIT traveler
Trekking Facilities Includes:
- First Aid Box (Medicine).
- Sleeping tent (2 man tent) with carpeted floor, Air Mattress, Pillow and room light.
- Dinning tent with dining set, Table, Chair and dining light.
- Kitchen tent with kitchen set and light.
- Hot water bag with cover.
- Toilet tent with toilet pot.
- Shower tent with shower bag and mat.
- Trekking staff.
What you needs to bring for trekking:
- Sleeping Bag.
- Good Trekking boots.
- Touch light.
- Sun screen lotion.
- Hats or caps.
- Water bottle.
- Sun glasses.
- Warm cloths.
- Basis medical kit with medicines for high altitude purifying water, insects repellents.
- Small backpack to carry personal belongings.
Trekking Cost Excludes:
- Any alcoholic, nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses.
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Travel Insurance.
- Luxury hotels/resorts are available on supplement cost.
You may also like:
- Snowman Trek 28 Days (Worlds top 10 toughest trek)
- 7 Days hiking in Bhutan
- How to get to Bhutan from Singapore
- 8 Travel Tips To Note before planning a trip to Bhutan
- Bhutan travel experience with Bhutan travel Gate
- Places to Visit in Bhutan.
- What to know before you plan a trip to Bhutan.
- Bhutan tourism policy 2019.
- Where and what do you aspect from Bhutan?
- How much do you need to pay for your Bhutan tour?