Snowman Trek Itinerary:
|1||Arrive Paro and Local Sightseeing||2000 m|
|2||Hike to tiger nest monastery||3120 m|
|3||Gunitsawa Village – Sharna Zampa||2850 m|
|4||Sharna Zampa – Thangthangkha||3610 m|
|5||Thangthangkha – Jangothang||4080 m|
|6||Rest day at Jangothang||4080 m|
|7||Jangothang – Lingshi||4010 m|
|8||Lingshi – Chebisa||3880 m|
|9||Chebisa – Shomuthang||4220 m|
|10||Shomuthang – Robluthang||4160 m|
|11||Robluthang – Limithang||4140 m|
|12||Limithang – Laya||3840 m|
|13||Acclimatization day in Laya||3840 m|
|14||Laya – Rhoduphu||4160 m|
|15||Rhodophu – Narethang||4900 m|
|16||Narethang – Tarina||3970 m|
|17||Tarina – Woche||3910 m|
|18||Woche – Lhedi||3700 m|
|19||Lhedi – Thanza||4150 m|
|20||Rest day at Thanza||4150 m|
|21||Thanza – Tshorim||5120 m|
|22||Tshorim – Gangkhar Puensum||4970 m|
|23||Gangkar Puensum – Geshe Woma||4200 m|
|24||Geshe Woma – Warathang||4000 m|
|25||Warathang – Duer Tsachu||3590 m|
|26||Duer Tsachu – Tshochenchen||3850 m|
|27||Tshochenchen – Duer Village||3200 m|
|28||Bumthang – Punakha||1242 m|
|29||Punakha – Thimphu||2334 m|
|30||Depart from Paro Airport||2000 m|
Detailed Itinerary for Snowman Trek.
Snowmen Trek Cost:
Peak Season : March – May , September – November:
- 1 Person : USD 7850 Per person.
- 2 Person : USD 7500 Per person.
- 3 Person & Above : USD 6750 Per person.
Off Season : June – August , December – February:
- 1 Person : USD 6500 Per person.
- 2 Person : USD 6200 Per person.
- 3 Person & above USD 5400 Per person.
Bhutan Trek Cost Includes:
- US$ 40 per person (Single entry visa fee).
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel.
- Daily US$ 65 Per pax / Night Government royalty and all the tax.
- All meals (break, lunch & dinner).
- Full time English speaking guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Gov surcharge USD 30 per person / night for the FIT traveler
Trekking Facilities Includes:
- First Aid Box (Medicine).
- Sleeping tent (2 man tent) with carpeted floor, Air Mattress, Pillow and room light.
- Dinning tent with dining set, Table, Chair and dining light.
- Kitchen tent with kitchen set and light.
- Hot water bag with cover.
- Toilet tent with toilet pot.
- Shower tent with shower bag and mat.
- Trekking staff.
What you needs to bring for trekking:
- Sleeping Bag.
- Good Trekking boots.
- Touch light.
- Sun screen lotion.
- Hats or caps.
- Water bottle.
- Sun glasses.
- Warm cloths.
- Basis medical kit with medicines for high altitude purifying water, insects repellents.
- Small backpack to carry personal belongings.
Trekking Cost Excludes:
- Any alcoholic, nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses.
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Travel Insurance.
- Luxury hotels/resorts are available on supplement cost.
All of this in extremely remote areas with no mobile coverage, motorable roads, and very little civilization save a few remote yak herder villages. Most importantly, this prestigious and challenging race not only epitomizes the toughest of high altitude endurance racing, but also champions the important cause of combating climate change for the future of our planet.
You may also like:
- 7 Days hiking in Bhutan
- How to get to Bhutan from Singapore
- 8 Travel Tips To Note before planning a trip to Bhutan
- Bhutan travel experience with Bhutan travel Gate
- Places to Visit in Bhutan.
- What to know before you plan a trip to Bhutan.
- Bhutan tourism policy 2019.
- Where and what do you aspect from Bhutan?
- How much do you need to pay for your Bhutan tour?