Bhutan Trek Cost Includes:
- US$ 40 per person (Single entry visa fee).
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel.
- Daily US$ 65 Per pax / Night Government royalty and all the tax.
- All meals (break, lunch & dinner).
- Full time English speaking guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in car.
- Gov surcharge USD 30 per person / night for the FIT traveler
Trekking Facilities Includes:
- First Aid Box (Medicine).
- Sleeping tent (2 man tent) with carpeted floor, Air Mattress, Pillow and room light.
- Dinning tent with dining set, Table, Chair and dining light.
- Kitchen tent with kitchen set and light.
- Hot water bag with cover.
- Toilet tent with toilet pot.
- Shower tent with shower bag and mat.
- Trekking staff.
What you needs to bring for trekking:
- Sleeping Bag.
- Good Trekking boots.
- Touch light.
- Sun screen lotion.
- Hats or caps.
- Water bottle.
- Sun glasses.
- Warm cloths.
- Basis medical kit with medicines for high altitude purifying water, insects repellents.
- Small backpack to carry personal belongings.
Trekking Cost Excludes:
- Any alcoholic, nonalcoholic beverages and any other personal expenses.
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Travel Insurance.
- Luxury hotels/resorts are available on supplement cost.