Cycling Tours in Bhutan Itinerary
|1||Land Paro – Transfer to Thimphu||2000 m|
|2||Tour of Thimphu||2200 m|
|3||Thimphu – Punakha||2400 m|
|4||Excursion in & around Punakha||3048 m|
|5||Punakha – Paro||1214 m|
|6||Excursion to Tiger’s Nest||3120 m|
|7||Depart from Paro||3120 m|
Service Includes during Bhutan Tour
- Bhutan Visa (USD 40) arrangement service.
- Government royalty fee (USD 65) and all the taxes.
- Accommodations in 3 Star hotels.
- Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide.
- Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water throughout the trip.
Excludes in the package during Bhutan Tour
- Flight fares.
- Personal expenses.
- FIT Surcharge for one (USD 40 per person/night) and two persons (USD 30 per person/night).
- Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
- Single room supplement charge USD 30 per room per night.
- Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost.
- Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
Bhutan Visa processing
- Bhutan visa is pre-process by our company. Scaned copy of your passport has to be send to us. Processing Bhutan visa will take upto 7 days at the max.
- your passport must be valid for more than 6 months at the time of arrival in Bhutan
Note: There are regular flights from Kathmandu, Bangkok and Delhi to Bhutan.
Please check Drukair Flight Schedule 2019.